Time is starting to fly by. Here’s the latest weekly survey.
- How far along are you? 21 weeks
- What size is baby? 7 inches, roughly the size of a banana. My app is still measuring crown to rump as opposed to head to heel, so we’ll stick with it even though it seems unusual.
- Gender prediction? We are having a baby boy!
- Planning a natural or medicated birth? Natural
- How much weight have you gained? 13 pounds, good grief
- Food cravings: Cadbury eggs, ice-cream, and brownies. This may be contributing to the weight gain.
- Maternity clothes? My mom sent me some beautiful maternity dresses and a cute casual outfit! The dresses are very colorful, like the springtime.
- Exercise routine? It’s amazing how motivating a baby is in the morning. I still wake up three days before work to exercise, and I walk whenever it’s nice outside on the weekend.
- Sleep Habits? Sleep is getting harder since my belly is getting bigger. I normally sleep on my left side, and some mornings, around 3-5am, I wake up with hip pain. I can’t complain too much when I consider the lack of sleep I’ll be getting in a few months. I am praying for a sound sleeping baby.
- Best moment of the week? Announcing the baby’s gender to family and friends. Thanks to my sister-in-law, Brooke, who organized a wonderful gender reveal party. Thanks to my mother-in-law for baking a cute monkey cake. Thanks to so many of our friends for joining in the celebration. Baby Sledge is definitely loved.
- Biggest discomfort of the week? Upper respiratory infection
- Weekly wisdom? Find ways to calm down during mood swings that don’t involve complaining to Micah. He’s been so sweet and understanding. I really wish I had a house and a piano because this used to be my stress remedy. Reading fiction has helped recently.
Below is the latest bump pic as well a pic and video from the gender reveal party.