Here’s the latest weekly survey!
- How far along are you? 29 weeks
- What size is baby? The 29 week average is 15.2 inches, 2.54 pounds, and the size of a small cabbage.
- Gender prediction? We are having a baby boy!
- Planning a natural or medicated birth? Natural
- How much weight have you gained? 18 pounds. I think this means I get more ice-cream.
- Food cravings: Sonic frozen lemonades, chocolate milk, Local Taco, and chocolate chip cookies.
- Maternity clothes? Maternity shorts are amazingly comfortable. So many people comment on how hot it will be this summer in my third trimester. I think it’s great, though, because I can dress in layers and wear shorts and tank tops.
- Exercise routine? Life has been hectic lately, and I haven’t been walking as often as I’d like. This three day weekend has been so refreshing though, and Micah, Baby, Presley, and I have been taking family walks at Ellington Agricultural Center.
- Sleep Habits? During week 27, I was averaging 4-5 hours a night. It was miserable and stress induced. Presently, I am so tired, I am sleeping quite well again. I’ve even fallen back into the habit of falling asleep on the couch at 8:30pm. God bless my husband who has no room on the couch.
- Best moment of the week? I went to see Captain America: Civil War in the movie theater, and I drank a cherry icee. Between the sound effects and sugar, Baby moved and kicked for the entire film. It was the closest I get to snugs with him right now, and it was a really sweet time.
- Biggest discomfort of the week? Yeast infection. Yes, TMI, but keeping it real here.
- Weekly wisdom? A co-worker once told me, “Don’t stair at the stairs, just step up the steps.” Granted, literally and figuratively stepping up steps is harder when you’re pregnant, but sometimes it’s all you can do to make it through each day.
Here’s the latest bump pic!