Here’s the latest weekly survey. I cannot believe that there are less than two months to go!
- How far along are you? 33 weeks
- What size is baby? The 33 week average is 17.2 inches, 4.23 pounds, and the size of a honeydew melon.
- Gender prediction? We are having a baby boy!
- Planning a natural or medicated birth? Natural, so please pray that Baby is head down and stays head down until the big day! He moves a lot, and I’m not confident that he’s always in the right position. I’ll ask at my next appointment.
- How much weight have you gained? 25 pounds. Yikes. I am supposed to gain about a pound a week from here on out, and that is astounding to me. I can definitely feel the extra weight in my back and belly.
- Food cravings? Watery fruit such as watermelon, strawberries, raspberries, and grapes.
- Maternity clothes? I am nearly always wearing maternity clothes now. What’s crazy is that some of my maternity clothes are starting to fit snuggly.
- Exercise routine? Exercise has taken the form of walking around in 100 degree heat and packing for the move to the house. Dear Nashville, cool off please. This heat wave is hard on a pregnant lady.
- Sleep Habits? Sleep is pretty good at this point. It’s sometimes hard to fall asleep because of heartburn, and I get up a few times a night to use the restroom and adjust pillows. Overall, though, I am thankful for the rest.
- Best moment of the week? My Dad flew into Nashville to help Micah and me with the move! I loved showing him the new house, and I appreciate his encouragement. He’s helped so much with painting and packing our apartment, and he’s spent the entire weekend in the crawl space helping Micah fix insulation.
- Biggest discomfort of the week? My back hurts, particularly at work since I sit at a computer all day.
- Weekly wisdom? Take a break and relax each day. Baby tends to move around when I am still, and his kicks help calm me down when I’m feeling overwhelmed.
Here’s the latest bump pic!